Code of Conduct
All GCBT Members and guest riders must commit to the following
1. Acting as positive ambassadors of GCBT to the cycling community and the community at large;
2. Respecting the dignity of others by refraining from any language and behaviour that constitutes harassment, where harassment is defined as comment or conduct, directed towards an individual or group, which is offensive, abusive, racist, sexist, degrading, malicious or of a sexual nature;
3. Abiding by the laws (Rules of the Road) of the jurisdiction (province / state / country) in which the GCBT group ride occurs;
4. Using a certified bicycle helmet at all times while participating in a GCBT group ride;
5. Wearing of the GCBT cycling kit is suggested for a GCBT group ride; and
6. Refraining from using alcohol and tobacco products during a GCBT group ride.